If you have encountered a possible Meth lab site there are certain measures you should take to stay safe and alert the authorities.
- Leave the site immediately and call authorities to report the site
- Do not touch or open anything including containers and boxes
- You should not spend time inside the site
- Do not alert the suspected Meth lab creators of your suspicions
- Do not shut off any electrical supplies
- Contact an Environmental testing company who can complete a thorough inspection and conduct the necessary testing required for the conditions
Whenever a meth house is suspected, the police should be contacted immediately. This can prevent severe health problems for everyone in the surrounding area and a possible explosion or fire.
For Meth contamination testing and decontamination call Apple Environmental at (801)336-4151