Mold spores are everywhere in our environment. They are in the air we breathe and on everything we touch. Most mold spores are harmless and usually killed by sunlight and some molds help with decomposition which helps plants reuse nutrients and recycle our air. Spores themselves don’t usually cause any problems, but when they are exposed to a constant source of moisture, the resulting growth of mold colonies presents a real hazard to building structures.

If you think you may have a mold issue, contact us today! http://www.appleenvironmental.net/mold/what-is-mold/